Welcome to My Slam Book

 



Many years ago. I used to own a Slam Book. I probably have had more than two. At a very young age during high school back in my home town in Cebu City, Philippines. When you are a kid with a Slam Book, they would want to get closer to you so that you get to know them as who they are what they desire most. My teenage years was so exciting, fun and so adventurous. I truly miss everything and I wish I could turn back time gather more memories. Or at least retrieve my old Slam Book when it was stolen or missing. 

Slam Book is the best kept secret back in the day. You get to find out other people's crush's, First Love, Favourite colour, Likes and Dislikes. It's amazing why back in the day is not happening now. Instead, we all use the Social Media. The advantage now a day is the fact everything is now digital. 

So here's my share of what's left of my memories. I will try to start as far back as I can remember and share photos of what I have left. 

Enjoy the ride. And if you have any questions, feel free to comment and reach out any time. 

Best,

Iann Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment