Do you forgive people a little too easily

 


When you have self-control, you can forgive easily. But when you are dealing with a negative experience; the process of stepping back away from too much drama involves repetitive and passive focus on one's negative experiences. 

I have to admit, my trauma about Trust is not easy to get it back. When you did something really really bad to me, and I was the one treated you everything to the fullest that I all have. Then don't ever think I will forgive you just like that. 

Even when the relationship broke unexpectedly because you were too immature to deal with our current situation. Don't expect me to just forgive you and talk to you again. You may know what I was before, but I have one last card that you no nothing about. 

I may still be with you in the most cruel times you've done to me, but don't expect me to Trust you. Another strike and you are out. 

- iannmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment