1994 - Canberra, ACT Australia. Year 10 School Excursion.

 












1994 - Canberra, ACT Australia. Year 10 School Excursion.

This photo was taken at Selwyn Snow Resort in Canberra ACT, Australia. My very first excursion, experiencing snow. I even tasted the snow, it was crazy fun! Yes you heard me right. I did that, my youth has always been so crazy out of control fun. But it was the most amazing time of my life. I remember having so much photos on that excursion, but have lost them during my travels right after High School. I think I have collected so much photos at that time when storing photos on cloud hasn't been invented yet. 

I was the one girl, that keeps a tag of every memories. Since I was used to having slam book back home in the Philippines. I still have hobbies in me to do the same even when I'm in a different country. 

Most of the photos that I was familiar to have had, only exist on my memory. Vividly, but trust me it's there. The fun part is exploring the Australian Museum, and we even took a photo of what it looks like at the back mountain top of the Parliament House. I remember it so well, I have those photos, I just don't have it anymore. 

That is why, taking a habit of taking photos whenever the opportunity is there is not a bad idea. Memories should last a lifetime. 

- iannmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment