A good woman is not interested in your money or your status

 


How true is this statement? "A good woman is not interested in your money or your status".

What else do we expect from you? I'd like to think and hope that we think both ways in pleasure, fun times and future plans, that only involves you and me. I am that kind of a person that looks beyond of what you have and what you are capable of. 

Long time ago, when I was just around my late 20's. Love was everything to me, all that sweet words that you wanted to hear. I have to admit, I was a rebel that like's guys within my culture. I don't see myself with a foreigner as what my family expect of me. I remember one time, I was told to get a man can support me financially. Someone who doesn't have the mentality of a Filipino. 

I am a full blooded Filipina. No one can dictate who I should get myself involved to, let alone the person who I called my husband. Even if that person doesn't have the lavish lifestyle or much of a wealth, or a good occupation. That's nothing to me. 

- iannmarie




 

No comments:

Post a Comment