A nick name for me




"Nikki" - long time ago. My nick name Nikki was born around 2004.

At that time, since the beginning of the Internet and Social Media. When I was exposed to, I needed an alias that is so unique. So how did I come about choosing Nikki? I don't know about you, but do you guys remember "Nikki Webster"? She's that little Australian singer back in the day, around that year. She was so popular and I liked all her songs. So that's when Nikki was born. 

Right after a couple more years and since when I've been constantly active at a Filipino Forum called "GlobalPinoy". I thought of another identity. I see other people's identity and they kind a nice. So I created another persona by name of "Monique". Yes, Monique was born I think around about 2006. I had Monique at that moment, but Nikki was always the one that seems to keep sticking around. 

So ever since until now. Nikki is forever my nick name. 

- iannmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment