All you can do is your best

 


Some people's expectation of you can either MAKE or BREAK. 

Make: you were able to deliver and exceed your best beyond their expectations
Break: unfortunately, they can be too excessive in pushing you way too much beyond your capabilities. Therefore their expectations  can never encourage you to do your best. You will end up burnt out all your energy to do the best you can. However, YOU ARE STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH. 

My point of view in all this. Is that, I do things for myself moving forward. I have had my fair share on that really breaks me to the point that I didn't even noticed that I have a little one to look after. Whenever, I feel that moment. I tend to fall on a trap, failed but I NEVER GIVE UP. 

All I know, is that I am the best of who I am in this life time. 

- iannmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment