JFK New York connecting flight

 










"Bye for now Indianapolis, USA. I will be back". As I said at that time. My transit from Indy before heading back to Sydney, Australia was New York. The one place in the U.S.A that I have been longing to set foot in my entire life. Even way back my younger years, I've always wanted to come and visit New York. Heck! I even wanted to live there. A decade after, I did had that opportunity even if it was only for a short moment at least I was able to actually stepped out of the JFK terminal and experience a moment with New York. It was beautiful. I actually had a photo that one of the guard took of me and all those popular yellow cabs were behind me, but it wasn't clear so I can't share it. 

One day. I will visit New York again and experience a much longer stay and explore every iconic streets, buildings and monument there is. The areas where movies were filmed, it would probably take a month to do this. But hey, if it's something that you really want. You Go For It! one day. It'll happen. Just like this. 

- iannmarie.







No comments:

Post a Comment