Working at ExactTarget

 





December 2012 when I started as a contractor at ExactTarget. ExactTarget is an Email Marketing Company. Great place to work, with amazing people that supports you even if you were a contractor. Back then, I was only covering for the Office Manager who went on a business trip with their client at their head office in Indianapolis, USA. 

Even when it was only a short period of time contracting at ExactTarget. The experience that I gained made me realized the kind of industry that I would like to build a career in the future. The role that I took over at that time was pretty much exciting and with a varied areas to focus on within the business. It's not just a single on the desk job. It was an all-rounder coordinating every department. The experience that I have gained grows within me and I was able to use it down track.

 The end of contracted sadden me as I build up a great friendship within the team, including global. It was sad, but my journey with ExactTarget did not end there. Because the Office Manager decided to leave the company, and I was called back to continue to perform the role. Then the fun begins!

- iannmarie







No comments:

Post a Comment