Am I able to trust you with my secrets

 


Tough question really. Putting other people in the position of keeping your secrets about questionable acts I've committed requires that I admit the truth about myself, and I feel that I can trust the person with my full confidence. With regard to that petty theft, I could rationalize the situation as an unintentional mistake that would require more effort to resolve than is probably worth it, or I could just live with my now somewhat tarnished image of myself as an honest person. If that is indeed the path I would take. 

As I engaged with people who I became friends with for so long. I still keep a distance not so open about my personal life. Even if I call you my "Best Friend", I still preserved a certain pages of myself Unless a tell all book I should share, which in that case is what I am doing now. I would rather put it all on my blog than to share with people. 

I'm not an open book, but I am comfortable being this way. 

- iannmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment