Are you cheerful with the person you've become

 


For me there's an easy-to-articulate, hard-to-implement best practice when it comes to how to teach yourself to be happy. In effect, even when I do little things to make other people happy can greatly improve my happiness. 

I usually take into consideration on their approach. If I sense the vibes of that person is contented and happy, it brings out the best in me. We connected by sharing great and fun things together. We can talk all day and still laugh out silly things out of nowhere. 

I find that my happiness comes out whomever I am with and what situation I am in. But I never lose hope in all simple things. I became cheerful when achieving the most unexpected opportunities. It's true I kept so much pain in the past right after my daughter was born. Being involved with the kind a crowd and even in a relationship that I thought it's the right one for me. I think of my own happiness not even understanding if the other person feels the same way. 

We all have that moment, when we are so focused on making ourselves happy and not realizing if the people are you is seeing the same vision as you. However, I am who I am now. I deal life as it comes, battle so many countless storms on my own. Yet, I have survived and keep moving on. 

- iannmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment