FASHION SKETCHES


I LOVE FASHION DESIGNING. something about sketching/drawing different style of clothes/dresses calms my brain when I sketch. 

I remember it well, when I was only about 8 - 10 years old. Back in Cebu City Philippines, I used to draw all the clothes of my Auntie when she gets ready to go to work. I sketch and copy her outfit on that day, sometimes I get a little carried away and I add a few things on the design so that it doesn't look boring. I thought my creative mind back then could lead me to become a Fashion Designer by profession.... I guess not. However, if the opportunity comes. I would love to meet "Anna Wintour" and attend to one of her outrageously exclusive fashion gala in Milan. 

Oh well, it's just a skillset and a hobby that is clearly for my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment