I love my old me, I wish I could meet my old ME


Those baggy shirts, American football style prints, large hip hop shoes. OMG! I've got it all back in the day. If only I get to meet her again, my younger self. I would really advise her not enjoy life, explore other opportunities and obtain a lot of experience of being liberated. YOU FIRST before anyone else. 

I look at this photo, I feel like I could have done better. I was simple, kind, down to earth, conservative, discipline, and adventurous. I shouldn't have stopped believing on myself. I shouldn't have rush things when it comes to my heart. 

I would have listen to my Auntie and Uncle back then. I would have travelled and became an exchange student in the U.S when I told them I really wanted to do it, but it all got slipped away when an unexpected arrival of the wrong individual. 

I Love my old me. I just wish I could meet my old ME. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment