Lis Hou Coffee

 





Ok! so due to a big event coming up. I thought I'd focus on my weight. Yes, my big FAT WEIGHT!

Nah, I'm just not comfortable right now. So I decided to try this and see how it goes. My husband really is against me on this as he "LOVES THE WAY I AM", "yah whatever!" haha. 

Ok so today is my first day. So far my first feedback is this: 
  • I feel the tingling sensation
  • I definitely feel FULL 
  • I don't feel hungry and I don't crave on anything at all. In the office we have food, fruits and chocolates. I usually much every now and then. But just after taking 3 satchels of these Lis Hou Coffee. I didn't have the urge to grab a bite. 
  • It's true your mouth get's super DRY.. haha. When I travelled from work to home today. On the train, I needed water desperately. So Yah, definitely you need to keep hydrated after taking one or two
  • I'm not sweating per say, because it's cold here in Sydney, Australia at the moment.
  • Yes, wiwi going back and forth to the toilet
  • Not yet constipated. Thank God!
  • I don't feel sleepy, dizzy or cold
  • YES, I feel a bit Hyper. It's night time here now. So I don't know how well I'd go to bed tonight. 
So I just weight myself tonight. For the record I'm on .... NAH! I'm not going to tell you. I'm just going to surprise you and will give a verdict by end of the month.

- iannmarie


No comments:

Post a Comment