Green Flags in ourselves look like

 


As we often talk about green flags in relationships and friendships. I'd like to highlight a few things that I'd like to work on. 

  • Holding people accountable for their actions - TRUST. When you made mistakes regardless of by choice or accident. You cannot be trusted ever on my list. Even if you say, "I'm working on myself to be better". What's done is done, and nothing is going to change the fact that I DON'T TRUST YOU as much as I used to. 
  • Speaking up despite the fear of rejection - OUTBURTS. Without thinking of the consequences and regrets. Without considering other peoples feelings. I tend to say a lot of bad things, I Nag, I cursed, I swear a lot when speaking out of bad temper. But at least I don't F&#Ck around with guys. 
  • Keeping the promises you make to yourself - HOPEFUL. I remain hopeful, I stand to what I believed in, I see us one and us only. I always focus on what I think it's best for us, and neglect to communicate with you openly on what you need. 
  • Choosing what's better over what's comfortable - CONVENIENCE. Out of convenience, I don't and I can't read people's minds. I tend to overshadow as the breadwinner without taking into consideration that you too have a voice in all our plans. 
  • Not letting people cross your boundaries - PRIVACY. Private and Personal space to me is very important. Even with social media taking over everyone's attention and time. There are other things I chose not to share. However, some mild information doesn't bother me at all. There are certain areas in life that when people cross that particular boundaries, I won't be able to control myself and I'll be nasty to you no matter what our relationship is. 
- iannmarie






No comments:

Post a Comment