Marching Girls Cebu City

 


1990's - University of Southern Philippines. Majorite
I was a member of the Marching Band as a Lyrist at the University of Southern Philippines in Cebu City. I would say this was early 1990's. I can just vividly recall at that time that I actually did not planned to be one of the Marching girls, as a lyrist. It just happened, and I did really enjoyed performing at a various venues marching along the street from a starting point all the way back to our school ground. My constant rehearsal every end of the day during school hours, was so memorable. The flirting with the "boy bands" at the time was so cute. I think I had about 3 crushes during the span of one year. "Ha ha", yes, those we called "Poppy Love".

I truly miss this moment. I miss being part of the marching band. Those were the day's. Can we bring back time please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment